- Large corporate logo plaque on exclusive recognition wall in the Jeong Kim Engineering Building lobby
- Corporate video screening on the recognition wall in the Jeong Kim Engineering Building lobby
- Corporate name on all materials as sponsor of annual college-wide student picnic, including nearly 2,000 t-shirts
- Company name on print and online newsletters, publications, invitations, signage, and Corporate Partners webpage
- Opportunity to list the Clark School on your corporate website as an educational partner
Corporate Partners Program
The Corporate Partners Program?provides an opportunity for a strategic partnership between your corporation and the A. James Clark School of Engineering. The program ensures high-level access to the intellectual capital—students, faculty, and research—of the Clark School while also serving as a gateway to research collaborations, campus facilities, and intellectual property licenses.?
Our Corporate Partners are typically the most engaged and most visible companies at the Clark School. This high level of visibility creates brand awareness and recognition by students, faculty, and the university community of your commitment to engineering education at the University of Maryland.
Funds generated through the program support recruitment and internship opportunities, scholarships, student activities—such as the annual all-School student picnic—competitions, awards, conferences, and other programs that directly benefit students and faculty. A portion of your financial support may also be directed to the departments or diversity programs of your choice, maximizing your investment.
- First choice for scheduled dates and location for on-site interviews and presentations to Clark School students
- An exclusive, well-publicized company information session targeted to Clark School students in specific disciplines
- Advance lists of student members and leaders of clubs and professional societies
- Opportunity to participate in Recruiter in Residence programs offered through the Co-Op and Career Services Office
- Recognition in the Engineering Co-op and Career Services Student Handbook
- Exclusive invitation to attend and set up an information table at the Engineering Community Picnic in early September
- Exclusive invitation to the Corporate Partner Summit, a networking luncheon hosted by Dean Pines in February
- Invitations to research festivals, lectures, and student and faculty presentations, including reviews of recent research
- Select opportunity to host an on-site?event for Clark School students or alumni
- Five named merit scholarships awarded to students in the department(s) of your choice
- Invitation to attend the annual Clark School Scholarship Luncheon with your scholarship recipients
- Electronic scholarship packet, including recipient profiles and thank you letters
- Corporate name on all scholarship announcements (print and online college and university materials)
Assistant Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations
3205 Jeong H. Kim Engineering Building